Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In fact, I forgot that I do have a blogsite all these days.I was a Times of India addict for the last 45 years. I have stopped & switched to Hindustan Times--reason--Times doesnot bother about my "Letters to The editor ". My son was making fun of me.
Maharashtra Herald is tolerating my letters--whatever be the content. I have sent letters in fact 8 of them--- to Society, Savvy, Sportstar, Cricketinfo, Business Today, & IndiaToday & Womans Era--- let me see how many of them are published!! All on different topics. Not that I will stop reading them if they dont publish !!!
There was an Ad in my son's blog about working from Home & making money. It appeared an attractive offer ( Who will say No to this kind of offer !!). The chap asked me to "pay on delivery"
1350 . I foolishly ordered and got a CD of GoogleMoney. So this is one way of making money and I was one of the " Victims " !!!
There were quite a few Ads in local Papers--Make money from Home. So i tried one & went and met him. The gentleman (a doctor) is marketing "Herbal Products" for various ills.He says pay 8000/- first ( which includes 5000 worth of products & 2500 for job training ). I dont want to jump & join this.

2 comments:

Harish Kumar said...

Welcome to the world of online scams...

J Ramanand said...

Thanks for joining us!