Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MaidenBlog

This is the first time I am trying to voice my feelings about lot of things . I was writing letters to the Editor and thought that was it.Maharashtra Herald has to be appreciated for putting up with me all these days !
About myself : I served the Ordnance Factories organisation for 42 years ! Dont know whether to say it with pride . I am sure of one thing---never join Government Service ( State or Central ) if you require any recognition for your efforts. There they recognise only one thing whether one is SC, ST or OBC. If you are any one of these, your day is made as far as promotions are concerned ! One thing the Senior Beaurocrats have ensured is there is no reservations for
Class I posts. I will write more things like my experiences in Government Service.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your entries.But a slight editing id required to correct spelling mistakes and repetition of some words.
A V Thomas

హరేఫల said...

Thanks. Put up with me ! This is only "the maiden Blog" ! I feel I made some improvement in my subsequent Blogs. By the way there slipped a spelling mistake in your comment- it should have been "is" instead of "id". !